HSBC Auto Finance - Hsbc auto lien holder of my car i paid off 3 yrs ago???
i have been trying to get a hold of hsbc auto dept to no avail.i sold my car to a friend only to find out i was not the lien holder?!?
when this was paid off 3 years ago! i have proof i have paid it off. i lost my pink slip and i am trying to get a copy, that's how i found out, they are claimig that they are the lien holder...
can someone tell help me?!?or direct me on how i can get ahold of anyone from hsbc to get the release of liability letter from them?!?review #198116
You may also like
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "This site is a data base that claims to be able to check public record and provide information for background checks and the like. Please don't use this service. I..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "On May 20th, I register the trip online from LA to SFO on May25th , but finally they mention the trip is not able to confirm, and I was not..."
- "I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."