HSBC Auto Finance - Hsbc auto lien holder of my car i paid off 3 yrs ago???
i have been trying to get a hold of hsbc auto dept to no avail.i sold my car to a friend only to find out i was not the lien holder?!?
when this was paid off 3 years ago! i have proof i have paid it off. i lost my pink slip and i am trying to get a copy, that's how i found out, they are claimig that they are the lien holder...
can someone tell help me?!?or direct me on how i can get ahold of anyone from hsbc to get the release of liability letter from them?!?1284bf20 review #198116
You may also like
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "Bought a genuine leather couch drastically marked down. If their is leather on this couch it's probably holding the hinges together . After having it less than year..."
- "I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and..."
- "My 4th followup !!! Can I know what is happening on my request to replace the wrong product delivered? How long will you will sit on this request? I raised this complaint..."
- "AT&T uses Community Stalking to intimidate me. The company doesn’t like that we no longer use their services so they STALKED ME ALL DAY. THEY have been stalking..."
- "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..."