HSBC Auto Finance - Title problems here is a solution
Title issues are not the doing of the finance company when refi or purchasing a unit but the previous lien holder of the vehicle.New auto loans must have the title come from the dealership.
If you are having difficulties you may want to refer back to the dealer or previous finance company. If you are trying to get your title after paying off your loan you may want to confirm the total amount has been satisfied.
HSBC is not always the problem but the lack of understanding as the consumer or lack of communicating to obtain the required information.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."
- "Booked Feb. 14/15, Picked up Feb. 18. Still hasn't made it to the destination and it's March 22nd! Booked for 2 movers. "One" showed up with a..."
- "Here is the sandwich that my wife order from Dominos Pizza on Camp pendleton in Ca. What a rip off. Will ..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."
- "I am a professional cosplayer from Germany and I am always looking for good and cheap cosplay costume for this purpose taobao(Chinese online store) is best for shopping.We cannot buy..."
- "Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up. Called every hour only to be told that someone would be..."