1.1K views

After a long search, I was directed to MyTitleSupport

...$23, 2 business days to process, waiting on standard mail. Fingers crossed.

You can use MyTitleSupport for...

Lien Satisfaction - proof your loan is paid in full

Duplicate Titles - a copy of your title reflecting lien removal (if your lien is paid in full)

State Change - support for title activity when you relocate to a different state

Name Change - support for title activity when you legally change your name and want to reflect that new name on your vehicle title.

Supported transactions vary by lending institution. Good luck, I hope this works. Lesson learned, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HSBC.

There is NO # for HSBC that will result in you speaking with a human being.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with HSBC Auto Finance and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HSBC Auto Finance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare HSBC Auto Finance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with HSBC Auto Finance?

Comments

Enid, Oklahoma, United States #1318805

I will never use Household Auto Loan to get my vehicle through. It's been a total nightmare.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1176344

I think this is a disgrace to charge a customer to get a lien and copy of title removed against their car when it is the responsibility of the loan company to notify the Motor Vehicle agency in that said person's state and county.