I have been an HSBC customer for 2 years and the service is terrible.I asked to speak to someone in the Chicago office and I got the run around.

I have sent HSBC tons of business, what do I get spit in the face. They are rude and very very very nasty. I would never recommend them to anyone else. I am paying them, they are not paying me.

What on earth is wrong with them. When the chips fall they will sink for being so rude and nasty to people. My balance continues to rise, over a two year period I have paid $7671.00 in car payments, only $3500 went towards the principle.

What kind of game are these people playing.

Had an Experience with HSBC Auto Finance?

Comments

Pittsville, Maryland, United States #22597

Do yourself a favor and pay more than the monthly due..even 50.00 bucks helps..that cuts the principal and less interest. OR get it refinanced from someone else if you can.

Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain #14663

the lites on- but nobody home, thats what happens when you have bad credit and agree to a high interest rate,

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more