I would like someone else to finance my auto at a better rate and with more human compassion.They are human-less.I have been paying on a 2004 Dodge Neon for 4 yrs @ $225/mo.

I still owe these monsters $5,600. If I am one day late they call me at 8:00 am to remind me of the due payment and the call borders harassment.

I hate HSBC.I was wondering if Eastern Indians owned the co and if not who does.

Could somebody tell me how to re-finance at a better rate and with nicer people?

Had an Experience with HSBC Auto Finance?

Comments

A lot of complaints from folks who don't pay their debt obligations on time... What do you expect? Pay your bills!

If your going to be late, why not call them before they call you?Seems like the calls iritate you so put the shoe on the other foot!

If someone owed you 20k and agreed to pay you the same day every month for 6 years, yet they never pay you on time.

Then add in that you have to pay your bills (payroll, benefits, buy equipment, etc) on time....how would you feel?Would you kind of want to know when you will be paid?

Make ur payment ontime ***.. no one will call! LOL ur pathetic.

HSBC Auto Finance - HSBC Release of Lien - www.MyTitleSupport.com HSBC Auto Finance "After a long search, I was directed to MyTitleSupport https://www.mytitlesupport.com/volts/index.jsf ...$23, 2 business days to process, waiting on standard mail. Fingers crossed. You can use MyTitleSupport for... Lien Satisfaction - proof your loan..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more