I would like someone else to finance my auto at a better rate and with more human compassion.They are human-less.I have been paying on a 2004 Dodge Neon for 4 yrs @ $225/mo.

I still owe these monsters $5,600. If I am one day late they call me at 8:00 am to remind me of the due payment and the call borders harassment.

I hate HSBC.I was wondering if Eastern Indians owned the co and if not who does.

Could somebody tell me how to re-finance at a better rate and with nicer people?

Had an Experience with HSBC Auto Finance?

Comments

A lot of complaints from folks who don't pay their debt obligations on time... What do you expect? Pay your bills!

If your going to be late, why not call them before they call you?Seems like the calls iritate you so put the shoe on the other foot!

If someone owed you 20k and agreed to pay you the same day every month for 6 years, yet they never pay you on time.

Then add in that you have to pay your bills (payroll, benefits, buy equipment, etc) on time....how would you feel?Would you kind of want to know when you will be paid?

Make ur payment ontime ***.. no one will call! LOL ur pathetic.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more