I am really upset because I have been attempting to call the HSBC main number for a week now with no avail..,......The number I call is the 1-800-418-1888 and when I punch in my account # and hit option 2 afterwards, the automated operator responds and says the office is now closed.Terrible customer service!!!!!!!!

No one seems to know what's wrong!!!!!!!! @@#$%$#@%& All they do is keep transferring me to numbers that are not able to assist me because they have nothing to do with what I am calling about.

All I am wanting is to speak to a CSR!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with HSBC Auto Finance?

Comments

The best number to reach them at is (800) 836-6469

Perry Barr, England, United Kingdom #26301

Auto Finance's hours are 6am to 6pm Pacific time.

can2
Mercer, Pennsylvania, United States #16445

Hitting the zero wont do anything. They are in San Diego so watch the time.

Knippa, Texas, United States #15618

Try hitting 0 a bunch of times when the prompts come up.

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more